Baker understands the love affair with your vintage motorcycle… There’s nothing like putting authentic, vintage styled components on your nostalgic bike. That’s why BAKER has taken the time to reinvent the 4 Speed.
With a vintage styled BAKER cast aluminum (A356-T6) transmission case, designed for traditional gear drive speedo pick up and modern late model electronic speedo pick up. As well as vintage style BAKER cast aluminum (A356-T6) top cover with linear detent system for that smooth and reliable shift quality you come to expect from BAKER.
The new BAKER 4 Speed comes available with many options for side covers, with our without kicker, raw or wrinkle black finish and billet hydraulic or mechanical kicker cover upgrades. BAKER Kicker Gears come standard on kicker models. BAKER modern 4 Speed gearset is made out of brass bushings. Direct bolt-in transmission on most models, whether you’re running a tin type primary or open belt drive.
• Raw Or Black Wrinkle Transmissions Available 4th Gear 1.00
• With or Without Primary Ear Available
• 1936-1964 Knucklehead™/ Panhead™ Length Mainshafts Available
• 1965-1969 Late Panhead™(1st Year Electric Start)/ Shovelhead™ Length Mainshafts Available
• 1970-Early 1984 Shovelhead™ Length Mainshafts Available
• BAKER FL™(Bottom Pull), FX™ (Top Pull), Or N1 Shift Drums Available
• 23T Or 24T, 530 O-Ring Chain Sprockets Available
• Chrome Side Covers Available With or Without Kicker
• BAKER Billet Hydraulic Or Mechanical Kicker Cover Upgrade Option
• BAKER FF Hydraulic Kicker Cover Upgrade Option
• BAKER Billet Aluminum Outboard Bearing Support Upgrade Option
• BAKER Cast Stainless Straight Steel Kicker Arm, Stock Length Or +1” Upgrade Option
• Vintage Style BAKER Cast Aluminum (A356-T6) Transmission Case Design To Fit A Roller Ball Bearing For Your Main Drive Gear.
• Case Designed for Traditional Gear Drive Speedo Pick Up And Modern Late Model Electronic Speedo Pick Up.
• Vintage Style BAKER Cast Aluminum (A356-T6) Top Cover With Linear Detent System For Smooth Reliable Shifting.
• Hidden Vent Design Allows Transmission to Breathe through the Top Cover Into The Ratchet Pawl System.
• BAKER Billet Steel Machined And Case Hardened Shift Drum Rides On 4 Permaglide Bushings For Smooth Repeatable Shifting Everytime.
• BAKER Billet Ratchet Pawl System With Hard Anodized Backing Plate And Case Hardened Carrier.
• BAKER Klassic Kicker Gears Come Standard On Kicker Models.
• Vintage Style Cast Mechanical Kicker Cover Come Standard With Early pn 37310-39 Cone Style Throw Out Bearing And 1-Piece Release Rod.
• BAKER Modern 4-Speed Gearset Made Out Of High Grade 8620 Gear Steel; Gears Ride on Needle Bearings Instead Of Brass Bushings.
• Direct Bolt-In Transmission On Most Models, Whether You’re Running A Tin Type primary Or Open Belt Drive.
1936-1986 FL™/FX™Shovelhead™, Panhead™, Knucklehead™, Sturgis and Custom Applications
1st Gear 2.50
2nd Gear 1.70
3rd Gear 1.25
4th Gear 1.00
From 4 Speeds to 7 Speeds, old to new, BAKER has you covered! Call a BAKER sales and tech guy today for more information or to place your order! SOUTH SIDE KUSTOMS IS A DEALER FOR BAKER – GIVE US A CALL TO GET YOUR BAKE TRANSMISSION TODAY!
1-800-675-3191 or www.south-side-kustoms.com