- Designed with 3D solid modeling to increase pan capacity by 1 quart.
- Reduces engine oil temperature by 10º on a 80º day.
- The feed and return on a stock pan are located within a 2 inches of each
other in the front of the pan. BAKER+1 pan has the feed located in the rear and
the return in the front for more compete system circulation.
- Multiple integral aluminum baffles eliminate the stock plastic baffle.
- 2-piece premium show chrome or polished billet
(black or natural finishes) available for 1993-2008 FL applications.
- Integral boss for Alloy Art TXR stabilizer is structurally located in rear
of pan. Visit www.alloyart.comfor more info on the TXR.
- The Plus One Oil Pan’s integral boss is also designed to work with the
True-Track stablilizer system. More information can be found on the True-Track
- 1993-2008 FLH applications http://www.bakerdrivetrain.com/flt/index.htm#evoTwinCam
- CALL/Email SSK today to get yours 1-800-675-3191 or firstname.lastname@example.org